Amelia-Jane is a consultant in our accounting and finance division. She focuses on the Auckland, Canterbury and Otago markets, partnering SME’s through to large corporates.
Contact AJ on 021 981 823 or email@example.com
Amelia-Jane prides herself on getting to understand her client’s business and working with a transparent and consultative approach for both clients and candidates.
Amelia-Jane (A-J) brings with her a wealth of experience in networking and recruiting Accounting and Finance professionals for her clients across the commercial sector in the South Island and Auckland markets. Looking after all levels of roles as well as performing Executive Search techniques for senior and executive roles she prides herself on creating ongoing relationships and really partnering with her clients to understand their business to ensure the highest level of service.
Using a range of search techniques and tapping into her network (including those returning from overseas or looking to relocate within NZ) ensures she finds the best candidate both culture fit and technical fit that the market has to offer.
Amelia-Jane’s extensive knowledge of the commercial accounting market allows her to be able to guide her candidates in the next step of their career. Offering them market insights around salaries, what is happening job wise in different markets and industries and building that relationship long term rather than short term.
Starting her recruitment career several years ago in Auckland before relocating to the South Island to be closer to the outdoors Amelia-Jane enjoys paddleboarding, mountain biking and skiing during her free time.
- Global Finance Manager – Tech Sector
- CFO – Infrastructure
- Director – Global Professional Services Firm
- CFO – Agribusiness Sector
- Financial Controller – Logistics Sector
Life outside the office
In her spare time, Amelia-Jane likes to get out and about enjoying paddleboarding, skiing, mountain biking and walks with her family and her Golden Retriever Yogi. If she isn’t doing those she can be found looking after their vege garden and small orchard or reading about interior design and architecture.
Hear what people say about Amelia-Jane Hoffmann-Bryant
Jobs From Amelia-Jane Hoffmann-Bryant
* Large global company. * Work from home 1-2 days a week. * NZ, Australian and USA payroll. * 6 month Maternity Leave Contract in beautiful QueenstownLearn more
FROM OUR BLOG
Latest Insights From Amelia-Jane Hoffmann-Bryant
1. Have a professional looking profile photo Choose a clear, friendly, and appropriately professional image, and pop that baby up there. Not sure what “appropriately professional” means? Take a look around at what the people in your target company, industry sector, or business level are wearing. 2. Keep your title specific to what you…